Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Doctor's Office

Ok so Liem is officially 6 months old! Yay! Well because of this Liem must go to his 6 month baby appointment. So yesterday, we went. Let me tell you, I used to get mad when I had to wait at my OB appointments, but I kind of understood because he was in a big city with LOTS of patients, but yesterday took the cake. Liem's appointment was at 10:00 am. Me, being paranoid about being late all the time, I left and got there at like 9:45. So... We got there and I checked in. So we waited, and watched 5 sets of people come check in, go back, whatever. And we waited, and we waited...till 10:45! Seriously, I know that doesn't seem long but with a 6 month old, way too long. My appointment was at 10, and I showed up on time. THATS THE POINT OF AN APPOINTMENT! So ok, we went back. And of course we got asked a couple question then waited AGAIN for the Student doctor and finally she came back. She asked me a whole bunch of questions and DIDN'T tell me why or what I should be doing. Thats your job. To teach me the proper things my son should be eating, how much and what to be doing to keep him healthy! But NO, you just shot me dirty looks and gave me remark instead of telling me anything of use. I was so upset. So then, I had to wait again for the actual doctor to come and she gave me some snotty remarks about the juice I have been giving him. I haven't even given him that much juice. I water it down ALOT so yeah jerk lady! I was like come on, don't be rude, tell me what I should be doing. Anywho, then I WAITED AGAIN for a nurse to come and give Liem his shots, and she just did it all quicklike and Liem was not happy. So what time did I finally leave? 12! 12 o clock. I got there at 9:45 and left at Noon! Not to mention that Liem had run out of juice by then so he was freaking out. So I have switched pediatricians. I called this morning and got a new one and cancelled our appointments, and the lady asked when I would like to reschedule, and I said, I would not like to, she asked why and I told her I was unhappy with my appointment there and I don't want to come back. So I guess they told the doctor and she called me today to ask what went wrong and everything and I told her. That place is way too unorganized and I felt uncomfortable there. Sam pays good money for our awesome insurance, and if we get to go wherever we want that accepts it we are going to find an office that knows what they are doing and we don't get pushed aside. Ahh. Vent complete.

Moving on, I am starting my new job waitressing tonight which I have NEVER done! I am so excited because I mean I have waitressed, but not as a sole job. I had to when I was a manager. I am a little scared but also mostly excited. I have always wanted to be a waitress, especially at this nice of a restaurant. I get to socialize and meet new people. Fun stuff. Well I am off!

No comments: