Friday, October 10, 2008

Birthdays...and Randomness

Being a stay at home mom is so not how I saw my life at this point.

I know that is a statement that could be construed as negative, or positive, but its really neither. Life has been a roller coaster the past 2 years, as it would be for anyone. I mean everyone has they're ups and downs and bumps in the road, but the past year has held a lot for me. I don't know if I am for sure comfortable in the situation I am in. I would really like to work. I know for now its difficult without putting him in a day care. and I am not and will not put Liem in day care. No biggy. I will figure something out.

So Sam's birthday was yesterday. It was no big deal, which is exactly what Sam wanted. I love him for that. I want my birthday to be a big deal. Last year was my 21st, and we did nothing. The restaurant opened on my birthday and I was pregnant so I couldn't drink. I don't know what the plan is really for my birthday, but I am hoping something good.

Anyways on to the important man, Liem! He is so happy and great lately. Well sometimes he gets angry, but most of the time he is happy! He loves jumping! Recently he has started eating cereal which is so funny because he gets it everywhere! He only eats cereal right now, but on Thanksgiving we are going to give him real food! I am excited. He doesn't do anything else new. Like crawling. Not yet thankfully! I need time to prepare for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything will work itself out... don't worry:)