Friday, September 12, 2008

Napping

I can't believe I go like 2 weeks without writing one of these. I just get so caught up in my life, that I never have time to put Liem down and write in these. Ok so lets see, whats new? Liem is still a handful and awesome. I love him so much. The only thing I don't like about him at this point is that he keeps getting bigger and bigger! He doesn't fit in anything! I mean there are some outfits he hasn't even worn yet he can't anymore! I feel bad! I hope we have a boy the second time, or else our outfits will go without being worn. I am sure one of my sisters will have a boy...or not. Right now Liem is sleeping in an outfit that he has never worn, and he looks adorable...moving on...

So I told you guys about watching Austin. Well a lot has gone on with him lately. His dad has left for a business trip for 2 and a half weeks and him and his girlfriend were spliting, so I was going to have to watch him for that long. Like litterally he would stay here for 2 and a half weeks on my couch. Which I didn't mind, but it was just a lot at once, because I just started watching him and it was like 3 days beforehand that he asked me to do it. I said ok, of course because I really don't mind. Well last night when I was waiting for him to drop him off, he shows up with Jess, his girlfriend. So now I don't have to watch him...I mean besides the usual after school stuff. He is quite a cool kid though. He is easy to keep busy and he likes doing things that I offer. So all and all a good job, considering all I do is sit at home with him and Liem and do the same thing I would as before.

Well I want to write more, but I want to nap while Liem is so I can get some sleep in...

1 comment:

claire sonya said...

I don't know how you do it, but I'm happy that everything is going so well. Liem looks adorable in your profile picture.